[asterisk-biz] BIG PROBLEM with LOA's TELIAX,SPRINT,ROGERS,QWEST

Mike Lynchfield theclubvoip at gmail.com
Thu May 10 14:51:05 MST 2007

I would like to get advice here, We are lost in a (in-transit) port (refused
along the line) and can't seem to get any help, so i'm asking you guys a bit
of help.

in september 2006 a request was made to port

(888) 411-9757
(800) 420-3794
(888) 667-2242
(888) 808-7323
(877) 497-3728
(877) 835-6351

AWAY from teliax , to a company here in canada who went bankrupt.. LOA form
says rogers on it,

Now, it seem teliax says the numbers are nowhere to be found, they are still
serving them and billing us for them.
The resporg # to get info on them (18003374194)  says SPRINT is holding them
with trouble # 800 795 1004 ( that can't be called with USA or CDN callerid)
and teliax doesnt do any business with sprint nor rogers.

So, i have 2 questions..

#1 How can we get back possession of our numbers,  these are still being
billed from teliax and served from theyr asterisk boxes.

#2 Who is in charge of the numbers and who's responsibility are they ? (
QWEST ? SPRINT ? ROGERS? TELIAX ?)

If anyone can share light on this please advise.

--
Mike
Sales Manager