[asterisk-biz] Shared SMS Short Codes

Steve Totaro stotaro at asteriskhelpdesk.com
Thu May 10 04:09:01 MST 2007

Glenn,

I am investigating bulk SMS and receiving in the US.  It seems pretty
expensive especially factoring in the monthly short code fee.

I do not have anyone to point you to but perhaps we could talk off-list
and at the least, share between the two of us and maybe add more.

Thanks,
Steve Totaro
http://www.asteriskhelpdesk.com/
KB3OPB