[asterisk-biz] REMWAVE to introduce new phone for Asterisk

john beaman jbeaman at good-sam.com
Wed May 9 14:15:36 MST 2007

>>> manek at remwave.com 5/9/2007 1:10:31 PM >>>
Hi there,

we have just released a new SIP phone which can be used with
Asterisk. The beauty about it:

It is the first one, coming with enterprise grade screen sharing and
video conferencing.

You can find it in the "soft phone" section on http://www.remwave.com

Soon we will offer a video and screen sharing proxy for asterisk as
well, so everything can be installed on one machine. Just check it
out. Feedback is welcome:-)

Best

Nikolai Manek
CEO, REMWAVE Inc.

I downloaded your new Beta client, but it is asking for a username/password, and I have no idea what to type in.  There doesn't appear to be any user documentation either.

JB