[asterisk-biz] DIDs in the US + other countries

Chris Bagnall lists at minotaur.cc
Tue May 8 12:28:09 MST 2007

Greetings list,

Wondering if someone can help me out here. We've started getting quite a few requests for DIDs in the US and Canada. Now, I'll be the first to admit I don't know who the major players are over that side of the pond, but I'm looking for a similar arrangement to that which we have for DIDs in the UK.

Our wholesale provider in the UK offers us an excellent numbering API through which we can request DIDs in various area codes, activate them immediately and route them as required (IAX/SIP/H323). More importantly, this API is socket-based which means we can fire commands at it through any interface capable of socket communication (PHP on a webserver, Java, etc.) as required. This means that we can automate most of our DID assignments.

If anyone out there's able to offer a similar system for the US/Canada (and any other countries) with a sensible billing system (i.e. monthly invoicing) I'd appreciate them getting in touch.

Thanks in advance.

Regards,

Chris
For full contact details visit http://www.minotaur.it/chris.html