[asterisk-biz] Looking for a reliable Multi-FXO ATA to connect to Qwest PSTN in N. America

Pierre Marceau pierre at forestcitynetwerxs.com
Tue May 8 09:54:07 MST 2007

Hi I just received this new in the box:

Linksys SPA3102-NA (router, 1 FXS, 1 FXO, dual G.729, T.38)

I've not tried an FXO before and am just playing with this stuff. So I'll let you know in a few hours how I am making out and what my initial experience is.

Pierre

>>> mhoppes at gmail.com 5/8/2007 11:53 AM >>>
I don't know of one off hand... but I can tell you we use Sipura SPAs with
no problems.   Are you SURE your issue is with the SPAs?  What problem are
you having?