[asterisk-biz] Looking for a reliable Multi-FXO ATA to connect to Qwest PSTN in N. America

James Kemery james.kemery at centricom.net
Tue May 8 08:30:08 MST 2007

Can someone please respond with suggestions for reliable, good quality
ATA's.

I have a site that currently has (2) SPA-3000's connected to Qwest PSTN
POTS. I'm having many issues with these devices and am ready to give up and
look for another solution. I also tried the new Linksys SPA-3102 and can't
even get that to register with Asterisk. So any suggestions are much
appreciated.

      James Kemery

               President

Centricom Systems, Inc.