[asterisk-biz] Various VoIP hardware for sale

Chris Bagnall lists at minotaur.cc
Sat May 5 10:17:11 MST 2007

Greetings list,

I've been doing a bit of a clear-out in the stockroom and have the following items looking for a good home, if anyone's interested.

The items below are brand new and boxed in original packaging:
1x Aastra 57i
1x Aastra 560M LCD Keypad extension for 57i
1x Aastra 55i
1x Aastra 53i
2x Elmeg IP290 SIP phones
3x Digium FXS modules for TDM400 series cards

The following items are used:
2x Elmeg IP290 SIP phones
(seen light use - probably about 2 months, both clean and in good condition)

6x Grandstream GXP-2000 SIP phones
(seen moderate use - about a year - all have been cleaned, tested, upgraded to latest firmware and factory reset)

2x Grandstream HT-496 ATAs
(seen moderate use - about a year - cleaned, tested, upgraded to latest firmware and factory reset)

1x Grandstream HT-386 ATA
(seen moderate use - about a year, one rubber foot missing - cleaned, tested, upgraded to latest firmware and factory reset)

4x HFC-S ISDN2e BRI cards (PCI)
(2 of these are brand new, the other 2 have been in use for approximately 6 months. Confirmed compatible with ZapHFC from BriStuff)

1x BeWAN ADSL modem (PCI)
(in use for about a year - this works with things like Smoothwall/IPCop without needing an external modem or multiple public IPs)

I haven't put prices on any of these items - if you're interested in anything listed above, please mail me off-list with the item you're interested in and how much you're willing to pay for it.

I am based in the UK.

Regards,

Chris
For full contact details visit http://www.minotaur.it/chris.html