[asterisk-biz] who can tell me it is true or not

Michael Trank mike at bptweb.com
Fri May 4 19:09:12 MST 2007

Yes. It's true.

Congratulations.

-----Original Message-----
From: "Andy Spring" <andyspr at gmail.com>
Date: 	Sat, 5 May 2007 09:52:20
To:asterisk-biz at lists.digium.com
Subject: [asterisk-biz] who can tell me it is true or not

I have received an e-mail below from UK two times, yesterday and this morning, I am in China, anyone can tell me it is true or not? Thanks in advance.
andy

Dear Lucky Winner,

We are pleased to inform you of the result of the just concluded annual
final draws of BRITISH NATIONAL LOTTERY international Lottery programs.
The online cyber lotto draws was conducted from an exclusive list of
21,000 e-mail addresses of individual and corporate bodies picked by an
advanced automated random computer search from the internet, no tickets
were sold. After this automated computer ballot, your e-mail address
emerged as one of two winners in the category \\\"A\\\" with the
following
winning information:

REF No: UK/9420X2/68
BATCH No: 200074/05/ZY369
TICKET No: 20511465463-7644

You as well as the other winner are therefore to receive a cash prize
of £1,000,000. Pounds ( million pounds sterling) each from the
total
payout

To file for your claim, please contact the processing agent;

Mr Brown walter

Email:claims_ukpaymentoffice at yahoo.co.uk: <mailto:Email:claims_ukpaymentoffice at yahoo.co.uk>

Remember to quote your reference information in all correspondence. You
are to keep all lotto information away from the general public
especially your reference and ticket numbers. (This is important as a
case of
double claims will not be entertained).
Please note; You are hereby advice to send the asign fudiciray Agent
details below for Processing of your Claims;

(1.) FULL NAME
(2.) FULL ADDRESS
 (3).NATIONALITY.
(4) DATE OF BIRTH