[asterisk-biz] China SIP numbers

Peter Beckman beckman at purplecow.com
Thu May 3 08:29:10 MST 2007

On Thu, 3 May 2007, Peter Bowyer wrote:

> But leaping on every thread with 'we sell SIP phones' doesn't add
> value and is quite properly subject to censure.
>
> That's just my 2c worth. And no, I'm not the list police.

  We all are the list police.  It would seem that of the people who voiced
  the annoyance, you too are in the majority.  The list is much less useful
  when someone asks for a China DID and others jump in with "Hey wanna buy a
  SIP phone?" or some other completely unrelated upsell.

  So, since at least three list members replied and voiced their annoyance,
  I'd say the "list police" have spoken -- STAY ON TOPIC.

Beckman