[asterisk-biz] Asterisk Digium Hardware Question

Paul ast2005 at 9ux.com
Wed May 2 11:15:18 MST 2007

The supermicro remote management cards don't cost much. I only need the
serial over ethernet capability to install linux. I use pxe boot for
installs. There wouldn't be any floppy or CD drive for someone to leave
the unbootable disc in. Features like KVMoIP and remote media are good
for windows and bad linux distros. I don't want or need such cruft.