[asterisk-biz] 0 duration but non-zero billsec in mysql cdr

Jaswinder Singh vicky.r at gmail.com
Wed May 2 10:19:01 MST 2007

I was just going through my call records ( stored in mysql database by
cdr_MYSQL module ) and saw a record having duration = 0 and billsec of more
than 50 seconds . I did a query on cdr where duration < billsec and saw that
there were infact some 250 records with duration less than billsecond (
table had around 4,00,000 records) . Did anyone came across this ?
I also checked csv files and they had same record with duration 0 and higher
bill seconds .

Happen with both asterisk 1.2.17 as well as 1.2.18
All sip to iax/sip calls  . Destination numbers were valid .