[asterisk-biz] What happened to SellVoip.net??

Wes Santee wsantee at gmail.com
Tue May 1 20:44:43 MST 2007

Jed Stafford wrote:
> Another email went out to that same list on 04/02 announcing IP, as well
> as other changes unless you removed yourself from the list. That said, I
> will make sure someone updates any public pages by tomorrow with the new
> information, I was not aware, and thank you for pointing it out.

Jed,

I checked the site both Monday and Tuesday, including going through the
configuration wizard.  It's still spitting out static IPs.  Is there
*anywhere* on the SellVOIP site that actually lists what DNS names
should be used?  Or even a URL to go to?  Or a response to the trouble
ticket?  Heck if anyone else got the message and it said what DNS names
are supposed to be used, I'll take that as well.  Going on a week of not
being able to register, and it's starting to get a little frustrating.

-Wes