[asterisk-biz] GSM PCI Card for Termination

Go4Calls go4calls at yahoo.com
Sat Mar 31 09:14:23 MST 2007

Hello Sam,

We are looking for 8 or 12 ports GSM Gateway if you have please provide us price and spec.

Thank You
go4calls

Sam Tam <no-junk at cyber-telecom.net> wrote:        v\:* {behavior:url(#default#VML);} o\:* {behavior:url(#default#VML);} w\:* {behavior:url(#default#VML);} .shape {behavior:url(#default#VML);}           We can do a non PCI card GSM Gateway for £69 each.
 For more info please visit cyber-telecom.net
  Sam