[asterisk-biz] Digium, Polycom, and Netxusa Cutting Us Out?!?

Charles Vance cbvance at msn.com
Thu Mar 29 17:36:27 MST 2007

Any decent router and a 5 nine SLA from your telco is same same.Ben Vance

mountaintop solutions
800-874-4413  ext 500fax 309-285-8312Date: Thu, 29 Mar 2007 17:44:29 -0400From: bill at cosi.comTo: asterisk-biz at lists.digium.comSubject: Re: [asterisk-biz] Digium, Polycom, and Netxusa Cutting Us Out?!?

Here is why bother:

Speakeasy can provide QoS to its own PSTN termination point.

That is a key architectural feature.

Charles Vance wrote:

  Why bother? You can still get a good rate from speakeasy for
the DSL bandwidth and then just use some other voip provider such as
telasip or vitelity

Ben Vance

mountaintop solutions
800-874-4413  ext 500
fax 309-285-8312

> Date: Thu, 29 Mar 2007 11:33:44 -0400
> From: bill at cosi.com
> To: asterisk-biz at lists.digium.com
> Subject: Re: [asterisk-biz] Digium, Polycom, and Netxusa Cutting
Us Out?!?

> Mike Hammett wrote:
> > Then, again, tomorrow Best Buy may be selling cds of
AsteriskNOW with