[asterisk-biz] Digium, Polycom, and Netxusa Cutting Us Out?!?

Charles Vance cbvance at msn.com
Thu Mar 29 09:33:06 MST 2007

Why bother? You can still get a good rate from speakeasy for the DSL bandwidth and then just use some other voip provider such as telasip or vitelityBen Vance

mountaintop solutions
800-874-4413  ext 500fax 309-285-8312> Date: Thu, 29 Mar 2007 11:33:44 -0400> From: bill at cosi.com> To: asterisk-biz at lists.digium.com> Subject: Re: [asterisk-biz] Digium, Polycom, and Netxusa Cutting Us Out?!?> > > > Mike Hammett wrote:> > Then, again, tomorrow Best Buy may be selling cds of AsteriskNOW with> > X number of hours remote setup time.  That would go along with their> > purchase of Speakeasy, I guess.> >> >   > I wish. I spoke to Speakeasy about a SDSL line last week. They > categorically stated that I could not use Asterisk with their VoIP > service. Pity. And out of character given my earlier experience with > Speakeasy.