[asterisk-biz] Digium, Polycom, and Netxusa Cutting Us Out?!?

Alexander Lopez Alex.Lopez at OpSys.com
Wed Mar 28 17:10:44 MST 2007

Snip

  And trust me, their investors will not like that at all.  if you are a
VAR, you have more power than you think.  A wise old man once told me
"He who controls the customer controls the deal".

True to the heart customers like knowing whom they are dealing with,
That is why there are still VARs around if it ALL could be done direct
then it would. Companies pay for service even for a commodity.