[asterisk-biz] Distributors

Arya arya6000 at gmail.com
Tue Mar 27 09:43:54 MST 2007

To be honest with you guys, I'm just starting this bussiness, and I have not
printed the cards or made any $ from it yet.I'll be going live very soon
tho. But I have done some talking to some stores from before to see if they
would buy it or not. I think the only way I can make $ from it by selling a
lot of it and I would need a distributors, the "profit" is low on each card.

On 3/27/07, Steve Totaro <stotaro at asteriskhelpdesk.com> wrote:

>  So do you mind sharing in public what the profit margins are?  Costs?
> Minimum commitments?  Bulk discounts?  Routes?  Anything that might give a
> little insight into what you are offering rather than "Calling Service".
>

> Thanks,
> Steve Totaro
> http://www.asteriskhelpdesk.com
> KB3OPB