[asterisk-biz] Verizon Vs Asterisk ?

Matthew Rubenstein email at mattruby.com
Sun Mar 25 17:59:27 MST 2007

	The US Attorney and its Justice Department is so disconnected from
"politics for hire" that it has already destroyed the biggest US
monopolies and conspiracies, like Microsoft and Big Tobacco. The US is
an entrepreneur's paradise, where entrenched industry dominators tremble
as little guys disrupt markets with new technology, and consumers make
rational choices from the most accurate, timely info.

(C) Matthew Rubenstein