[asterisk-biz] RE: 4PSA VoipNow 1.4 is Available

Paul ast2005 at 9ux.com
Sun Mar 25 11:08:19 MST 2007

JR Richardson wrote:

>>The 4PSA VoipNow 1.4.0 demo is available at:
>>http://www.4psa.com/products/voipnow/demo.php
>>

>Guys,
>
>You are marketing geniuses.  This video is going into my geek video hall of
>fame!!!!!!!!!
>
>Bravo!
>
>Can I get her to do some tech videos for my firm as well?  At least give me
>her number...........
>
>Good job.
>
>JR

Her english is nice and clear. The accent just makes her more
intriguing. She is definitely a star.

I have to watch it twice to get an idea of what the product is. First
time through I'm just admiring that sweet voice and face.

Rather than an easy and boring install, she makes it look easy and fun.

Is she married?