[asterisk-biz] Need feedback on vitelity

Peter Beckman beckman at purplecow.com
Sat Mar 24 19:06:22 MST 2007

On Sat, 24 Mar 2007, Mark C wrote:

> Mail list wrote:
>
>> Anyone here uses Vitelity as voip provider ? Their pplans looks good but i
>> need some feedback from existing customers if any here .
>
> Good Service...Great Price...Lousy Customer Support.  I make use of them from
> time to time.  I have found that they are good to use as long as you  don't
> have a problem.

  I've used Vitelity for about 200+ DIDs and thousands of minutes of
  termination and origination, and they almost always respond to trouble
  tickets within hours outside of 9-5 M-F, and sometimes within minutes
  during business hours.  Even when I had problems, I feel they respond in a
  reasonable amount of time.

  I don't expect 24x7 phone support from Vitelity for the prices they charge
  and the amount I bill per month.  If you are spending $20K+ a month with
  them, I'm sure they'll be happy to offer a higher level of support than if
  you are spending $20/month.

Beckman