[asterisk-biz] Re: CALEA Consultant?

Andrew Joakimsen joakimsen at gmail.com
Thu Mar 22 20:46:04 MST 2007

Look here: http://www.askcalea.net/docs/20030129.ssd.cgvop.pdf

Most of the events needed are there, what is needed more is a system
to actually log events by subscriber. Realistically it should be very
easy to implement if you are familiar with asterisk. Hell hack a bit
off the cdr modules, a bit off the cdr_mysql and the rest from the
logging engine someone familiar with the code can pull it off in a
weekend.