[asterisk-biz] VoIPSupply Q1 Clearance

Garrett Smith gsmith at voipsupply.com
Thu Mar 22 09:35:05 MST 2007

Hermann:

VoIP Supply is in business. In fact we are having our best quarter to
date, continuing our triple digit growth. We just hired a couple of new
folks to bring the staff here to almost 60, and are looking to add a few
more sales professionals (if anyone is interested) over the next few
weeks.

Our email has, however, been down for the past few days (inbound) due to
some migration hiccups, and Cory has been away from the office at client
meetings, awards banquets, conferences, and tradeshows the past week -
busy guy.

If you or anyone else is ever having trouble getting a hold of anyone at
VoIP Supply, myself included, call 800.398.8647 and speak to a customer
service, sales, or technical support representative. If they can't help
you, they can find some who can, if the particular party you're a
looking for in unavailable.

BTW, why is it that in the majority of cases when someone from VoIP
Supply is unavailable, people assume we are "out of business"? We are
THRIVING in this marketplace. Kind of weird I think, since we have never
given any indication of being "on the rocks, ever" - is this industry
this troubled that time delays in email and phone responses are
indicative of "going out of business"?

***Hermann, that was not a shot at you, but you are not the first person
who has lead with that sentence when they have been unable to get a hold
of a specific person***

Garrett

Garrett Smith
gsmith at voipsupply.com