[asterisk-biz] Looking for Voice Provider

Deo Dax Cordova deodax.cordova at gmail.com
Wed Mar 21 20:24:12 MST 2007

Greetings,

I would like to repost my need for a voice provider with my full
requirements:

                       1.) Must be less than 300 ms away from my servers. My
servers are located in the Philippines
                       2.) Must support g729 codecs.
                       3.) Must support IAX2 TRUNKING.
                       4.) Prepaid or postpaid options.
                       5.) Can provide DID numbers.
                       6.) Must send me a quotation for their rates in
either PDF or MS Excell Format.
                       7.) Can handle a predictive dialer.
                       8.) Can provide a demo ASAP.

Thanks and more power to everyone.