[asterisk-biz] Billing software for Asterisk

Peter Bowyer peter at bowyer.org
Mon Mar 19 08:45:41 MST 2007

There's no mention on the website, nor in the download, of how the
product is licensed

Additionally, the download bundles binaries of several 3rd-party
libraries with no corresponding license declaration - for example,
libdb-4.0.so. I suspect this module has an Open Source license with
obligations. Or did you buy the commercial license? I believe even
that has an attribution obligation.

Nobody with any reasonably strict approach to complying with Open
Source licensing could use your product as it currently is offered.

Peter