[asterisk-biz] Billing software for Asterisk

Peter Bowyer peter at bowyer.org
Mon Mar 19 07:47:21 MST 2007

Wouldn't it have been a great idea to include your website, company
name and contact details? All we know about you so far is that you
have a hotmail account.

Sometimes I think this list is a sandpit in the back yard of a kindergarten....

Peter
(And before anyone slags me off for using a gmail account - I don't
sell anything here).