[asterisk-biz] New Call Center Looking for clients

Deo Dax Cordova deodax.cordova at gmail.com
Sun Mar 18 07:51:01 MST 2007

Greetings everyone,

Im running a new aheeva-asterisk based 150 seater call center here in the
Philippines and we offer the following services:

                   Inbound (tech support & billing services)
                   Outbound
                   Lead Generation
                   Outsourced Programming
                   Outsourced Document Processing
                   And more

We are dedicated in catering to Small Medium Enterprise. Feel free to
contact me if you want to outsource your business with us.