[asterisk-biz] Email to Fax consultant needed

Steve Totaro stotaro at asteriskhelpdesk.com
Fri Mar 16 06:53:28 MST 2007

Where is the PSTN connectivity?  Good luck with SIP or if PSTN is not on
the same box running the fax software.

> and send ack back to customer when the fax is sent or not sent along
with
> the duration.
>
> All I need is the  script to update the database with the correct
fields
> and issue a trigger so
> we can send the user an email.

You say directly above that you just need a script and a trigger, yet at
the top of the email, it sounds like you are looking for a complete
solution.  Which is it?

> Let me know your quotes please, or if you have any questions, Email
me.

How can anyone give you a quote when your scope of work and requirements
are not fully defined?

> We will start with ourfax.com a free email to fax service for 30
countries
> to start with.

Sounds ambitious.  Again, where are you terminating the faxes to the
PSTN?