[asterisk-biz] Email to Fax consultant needed

Rehan Allah Wala rehan at supertec.com
Fri Mar 16 05:03:03 MST 2007

Hello,

I am seeking some one who can create email to fax service for us using the asterfax or
anything else.

The service should accept emails on

number at domain.com

Then it will convert the email to a fax document

If the user sends out a pdf or jpg or word file, it should covert it to fax and send out

Then send the fax out using a SIP or IAX2 channel

and send ack back to customer when the fax is sent or not sent along with the duration.

All I need is the  script to update the database with the correct fields and issue a trigger so
we can send the user an email.

Let me know your quotes please, or if you have any questions, Email me.

We will start with ourfax.com a free email to fax service for 30 countries to start with.

Rehan

Rehan Ahmed
Msn/Yahoo/GoogleTalk/Email: Rehan at Rehan.com

http://www.supertec.com/ - Internet Telephony Solutions
Http://www.DIDX.net - DID Number Market Place.
http://blogs.rehan.com/ My Blog