[asterisk-biz] Seaching for VOIP Provider

VOIP Discounters sales at voipdiscounters.com
Thu Mar 15 19:01:42 MST 2007

Good evening everyone,

I'm looking for a decent (Honestly, mission NON-critical application, so I don't need the best of the best) VOIP Provider that satisfies the following requirements.

1) Can provide both Originiation and Termination in the US48
2) Offers Toll-Free DID's as well as A broad (Most of the country) selection of local DIDs
3) Unlimited Inbound - no per minute charge.  I don't mind paying per concurrent channel, but no per minute charges on calls to local DID numbers
4) Outbound rate to the US48 of $.014 or Less per minute.
5) SIP or IAX, Either is fine.
6) Been In business for at least 1 year.
7) Will allow us to PORT our DID Numbers AWAY from them if they either 1) go out of business or 2) Provide severly sub-par service
8) Decent A-Z rates.  Don't have to be the best, but can't be crazy either.  MOST (99%) of our traffic will go to US48, but I don't want to be billed $8 per minute for the occasional call to the U.K.

Thanks for any and all oppinions and reccomendations!
Jeff