[asterisk-biz] PRI brokers, VOIP pricing..

Nate Carlson natecars at natecarlson.com
Wed Mar 14 14:24:31 MST 2007

Hey all,

I've got a friend in Burnsville, MN who's tired of his local phone
provider (Frontier).. I'd like to get some pricing on PRI's (they would
need 8 active channels at this point); anyone know of a good broker to get
pricing from various providers?

I'll also be looking into the VoIP option for them; before going that
route, however, I need to do some testing on their phone system to make
sure it'll support what we need (not Asterisk, unfortunately), and to
ensure that we can failover to a local line if the VoIP service goes
belly-up.  :)