[asterisk-biz] Need US termination with good toll-free support

jay kordic jay at thehorizongroup.biz
Wed Mar 14 08:43:55 MST 2007

My CLEC partner can provide 8XX termination for free and in addition can
share in the access compensation that is generated per minute. On average,
you should be able to make on average .004-.005/minute (rate varies by
state).Please contact me if you would like to see individual state
breakdowns, would like to test or ask any additional questions. This CLEC
has been providing 8XX termination for over 5 years and has a proven track
record, unlike those ILEC 8XX termination providers which have all but
disappeared (or can't guarantee that you will receive any compensation).

Jay Kordic

The Horizon Group

Wholesale/Retail VOIP and TDM services

951-780-3131 (office)

951-850-0887 (mobile)

515-322-0273 (fax)

MSN IM- jaykordic at hotmail.com

Yahoo IM - jaykordic at yahoo.com

Cellular/Wireless portal:

http://www.inphonic.com/template/simpleautocontent.aspx?referringdomain=wtgc
om
<http://www.inphonic.com/template/simpleautocontent.aspx?referringdomain=wtg
com&pageid=682&EID=6641> &pageid=682&EID=6641

  _____