[asterisk-biz] Re: asterisk-biz Digest, Vol 32, Issue 77

Suzanne Bowen suzanne at supertec.com
Tue Mar 13 15:08:38 MST 2007

Hey Tim,
Good question. You're looking at http://www.didx.net/usa which are special
order DID in most USA NPA's, usually bulk orders over 100. They are 2-4
weeks to provision.

Click on Signup at www.didx.net and get your own DIDX account for MaineVoIP
and see from the inside the 10's of 1000's of DID from around 55 nations and
most of USA provided by not us, but the 5000+ ITSP's who sell DID on
www.didx.net. There is a small 6 or 7 step interop to complete and minimum
wholesale requirement is at least 50 DID total buy and/or sell.

The DID on the free www.didx.net/api and in the manual BUY DID section of
the DIDX dashboard are auto-provisioned.

Going to be at Spring VON next week. I'll be in San Jose from Tues thru
early Saturday. The event is Tues through Thurs. I'm happy to meet with all
current DIDX and CFMS (Call Forward Management System Software) customers
and those interested in either. Just email me when you can.

--
Suzanne Bowen, Direct 1 850 375 9276
Super Technologies, Inc. & DIDX,