[asterisk-biz] VoIPSupply Q1 Clearance

Stephan West (ISIPI) swest at isipi.com
Tue Mar 13 13:11:15 MST 2007

Please send to me as well.

Thanks Steve
  ----- Original Message -----
  From: Cory Andrews
  To: Commercial and Business-Oriented Asterisk Discussion
  Sent: Tuesday, March 13, 2007 3:25 PM
  Subject: [asterisk-biz] VoIPSupply Q1 Clearance

  I have prepared a spreadsheet of nearly 200 items we have in our
  clearance inventory.  This is "NEW, Open Box" merchandise, all tested
  and complete, and offered with a 30 day warranty.

  Highlights include:

  Quintum Gateways
  Cisco IP Phones
  Polycom IP301, IP501, IP601 and IP650 Phones
  Grandstream Phones, Analog Adapters and gateways
  Linksys PAP2-NA and PAP2T-NA adapters
  Audiocodes Analog SIP Gateways
  Aastra 480i, 480i-CT, 9112i and 9133i SIP Phones
  WIFI SIP Phones
  Rhino Channel Banks
  Fonebridge, Vegastream, Dlink, Hitachi, Powerdsine, Mediatrix and
  others....

  Items are priced well below distributor cost to facilitate quick sale.
  If you are interested in viewing the available inventory, please send me
  an email and I will forward it to you.

  All items subject to prior sale.

  Thanks

  Cory Andrews