[asterisk-biz] Re: asterisk-biz Digest, Vol 32, Issue 74

Justin Newman nt_jnewman at yahoo.com
Tue Mar 13 09:12:46 MST 2007

Cory,

Did you find someone else? I can drive or fly down and help. I'm in the bay area...

Gas/airfare    $150  (either option is about $120)
Meals/etc       $36  ($12/meal)
Work (4)       $500

Between $686 and $1000 all inclusive.

Justin

------------------------------

Date: Tue, 13 Mar 2007 11:31:20 -0400
From: "Cory Andrews" <cory at voipsupply.com>
Subject: [asterisk-biz] Need an installer in SAN DIEGO CA 92121 -
    Asterisk    deployment

I am looking for a technician/installer in SAN DIEGO CA 92121 for a
client installation beginning of April.  It is a (20) user deployment.
We are doing a lot of the provisioning here prior to ship, I just need
someone to rack the server and switch, connect the handsets, VLAn and
LAN side QoS, and configure their SIP trunks.

I'm guessing a day's work.  If anyone is interested in putting together
a service/rate package for me, please shoot me an email.

http://tv.yahoo.com/collections/265