[asterisk-biz] Wholesale Providers

jay kordic jay at thehorizongroup.biz
Tue Mar 13 08:37:13 MST 2007

Matt,

As a Master Telecom Agency representing most all of the Tier 1 providers who
have their own network (Level 3,Qwest,Global Crossing,Excel,ANI Networks as
well as switchless resellers of these carriers),I am well positioned to be
able to mix and match termination as well as 8XX/DID origination.Please
contact me to further discuss your requirements. I also have some off the
wall products that can generate revenue that I think you will find of
interest (8XX termination/CNAM Caller ID dip compensation to name a few).

Jay Kordic

The Horizon Group

Wholesale/Retail VOIP and TDM services

951-780-3131 (office)

951-850-0887 (mobile)

515-322-0273 (fax)

MSN IM- jaykordic at hotmail.com

Yahoo IM - jaykordic at yahoo.com

Cellular/Wireless portal:

http://www.inphonic.com/template/simpleautocontent.aspx?referringdomain=wtgc
om
<http://www.inphonic.com/template/simpleautocontent.aspx?referringdomain=wtg
com&pageid=682&EID=6641> &pageid=682&EID=6641

  _____