AW: AW: [asterisk-biz] OEM IAX2 Softphone is available

Zoa zoachien at securax.org
Mon Mar 12 14:02:40 MST 2007

A few reactions:

No comment from the vendor.... -> it's not as if somebody asked him personally
not LGPL compliant -> Not necessarily, he has the right to ask for permission to modify his part of the library, to be LGPL compliant all he has to do is release the LGPL iaxclient modifications again under LGPL, what license he uses for the rest, is his own choice.

Zoa