[asterisk-biz] Hosted DID managment/billing

Alistair Cunningham acunningham at integrics.com
Mon Mar 12 11:18:57 MST 2007

Mohammad,

Enswitch supports all of these except G.723 (which Digium have not
released a driver for). For more details please see:

http://integrics.com/products/enswitch/

We have customers using Enswitch for exactly this business model with
thousands of live customers on redundant/failover clusters. Once we
discuss a system and pricing, we can put you in contact with some of
them to discuss their experiences with Enswitch.

Alistair Cunningham
+1 888 468 3111
+44 20 799 39 799
sip:acunningham at integrics.com