[asterisk-biz] OT: Need * success story for ~ 100 extensions mixed hard/soft phones.

Anton anton.vazir at gmail.com
Sun Mar 11 00:39:11 MST 2007

There are 2x kind of behaviours.

in one of them - suddently one of the channels (most
frequently a receptionist's) just become silent or busy
- you reload JUST Asterisk - everything works again for a
few days.

in another - ALL channels die (very rare a few) - and for
that when you try to stop/start Asterisk - you find that
nothis happened. Than after full restart of the kernel
drivers - everything works again. That's why I have created
2x bug reports.

The bug wjen you have to restart Asterisk I met ONLY in
1.2 - and it ,made me switching (that time) to trunk which
than became 1.4

the second bug appeared in 1.4 - when I need to restart
kernel drivers too. Now after last upgrade of the sources
I'm waiting for the case to occure again, and than will try
OpenPBX to see if it's exists there.