Apology [asterisk-biz] - A New Phone Service - www.virtualphoneline.com -

Rehan Allah Wala rehan at supertec.com
Sat Mar 10 08:09:55 MST 2007

Dear All,

I have been sent the emails that have been posting on here due to my email that came here.

I wanted to apologize to all and every one, who got offended by this small email, and Just
wanted to tell what happened.

A new option was added in the VirtualPhoneline.com web site for inviting your Contacts from
Gmail and yahoo to try out the web site.

I was given a demonstration by the programmer, and was asked to use my gmail id and
passwd.

My Gmail id had 1250 users, and they were ALL sent this email by the programmer.

I joined the Asterisk List 2 weeks a go only or so, but the contact was in the gmail contact list.

So the preset text went to all my contacts, including the asteirsk biz mailing list and the users
mailing list.

I also wanted to personaly apologize to Jeremy M. of Nufone who also got my email and got
pretty upset at me, but asked me not to ever send him an email again, So I am not sending it
to him, and if any one in Nufone is here, Please have this forwarded to him.

Again, if anyone has been hurt of offended by this email, I am sorry about it.

Rehan

Rehan Ahmed
Msn/Yahoo/GoogleTalk/Email: Rehan at Rehan.com

http://www.supertec.com/ - Internet Telephony Solutions
Http://www.DIDX.net - DID Number Market Place.
http://blogs.rehan.com/ My Blog