[asterisk-biz] Sellvoip.net Blue Networks

Tom Lynn tom at tomlynn.com
Thu Mar 8 14:20:14 MST 2007

I'm looking for a termination service to replace them.  Very low volumes and
I'd prefer someone based in the Northwest.

I originally tried SellVoip.net because they are located in Seattle and my
ping times are often single digit.  However, I've had the same experience.
Do a whois search and you'll find an alternate e-mail and a toll-free number
for them.  I was successful with the e-mail address, but it could have
simply been because I started asking if others were experiencing the same
problems in public list.

Tom