[asterisk-biz] Weopen Solution Billing for Asterisk, Yate, Openser and Chillispot (wifi hotspot).

Dome Charoenyost dome at tel.co.th
Thu Mar 8 10:17:22 MST 2007

Hi All,
I want to introduce my product billing for Asterisk , Yare, Openser
and Chillispot.
if someone have business idea meet me at Cebit  Hall 3 Booth C65
(Thailand pavillion)

Thank you

Dome C.
We Open Solution (WeOS)

WeOS are a one stop solution for full range of billing VoIP and WiFi
Opensource Software  products required by different types of Services
operators.
Our solutions are designed with business model flexibility.

WeOS, offer our clients following suite of efficient and modern
telecom solutions with ensured smoothness in functionality:

    * Opensource PcToPhone System (Asterisk,Yate,Openser)
    * Opensource SoftSwitch (Asterisk,Yate,Openser)
    * Softphone
    * Instant Messenger(Ejabberd)
    * Wifi Network Service(Chillispot with freeradius)

WeOS believes in long term relationship and that's why provides Free
Demonstration and Training to its clients for all its products.
This not only helps the clients to understand more about our products
but also strengthen the business relationship.
We shoulder full responsibility of setting up VOIP Network for our
clients. Apart from providing genuine VOIP components required in
setting up the network,
we also impart consultancy services to our partners, which make you
acquainted with step by step set up of your VOIP and Wifi network
With competent team and up-to-date telecom solutions, WeOS has always
remained a step forward in creating client friendly products
and innovative solutions and always starved to keep abreast with the
changing market scenario.