[asterisk-biz] SIP toll-free carrier needed - routing only

VoIP carrier sipcarrier at gmail.com
Wed Mar 7 11:42:56 MST 2007

I posted recently with a similar question, but we have a bit different
scenario now.

I need a SIP-based toll-free provider.  We can immediately bring about
60,000 minutes with an estimated 100-200k within 3 months.  We will be using
a third-party Resporg, so all we need is routing in SMS/800.  We will handle
the provisioning and number maintenance.  I thought I would try here first
before going to the big guys.

Please reply to me off the list with information.  Thanks.