[asterisk-biz] A New Phone Service - www.virtualphoneline.com

Steve Totaro stotaro at totarotechnologies.com
Mon Mar 5 21:04:25 MST 2007

Trixter aka Bret McDanel wrote:

> On 3/6/07, *Dovid Bender* <asterisk at dovid.net
> <mailto:asterisk at dovid.net>> wrote:
>
>     <snip>
>     Dear Commercial and Business-Oriented Asterisk Discussion,
>

> I had thought that he worked there too, and received one to me
> personally  as well as the list, identical copies except for the name
> replacement on the 'dear' line.
>

> --
> Trixter http://www.0xdecafbad.com     Bret McDanel
> Belfast +44 28 9099 6461        US +1 516 687 5200
> http://www.trxtel.com <http://www.trxtel.com> the VoIP provider that
> pays you!

I didn't really believe it was Rehan who sent the message since a day or
two ago he made a post and even said "/Scared to send a Post here, But I
can give this to 3 beta testers at no setup fee for 3 months./" but the
headers check out.

Even though Rehan never really surprises me, this post was sort of a
surprise, especially since it was sent to the user's list and individuals.

I guess someone with some skills could forge or relay through his site but who knows?

Thanks,
Steve

Linda will bail him out and start making phone calls, never fear!

Thanks,
Steve

Requirements: