[asterisk-biz] VOIP ITSP warning

Paul ast2005 at 9ux.com
Sun Mar 4 06:10:59 MST 2007

Vicky wrote:

> How can someone automatically get money out of ur paypal account
> without authorization ? I have been using voipjet for around 8 months
> now . They do have problems with quality sometimes but even though
> they dont reply to ur mail its always fixed  quickly .

Paypal does have a "preapproved vendor" type of thing but the account
holder has to approve that. It would be used for automatically paying
things like a monthly hosting fee. Voipjet does not use that method. I
went most of the way through the "prepay $250" procedure on my voipjet
account to be sure of that before responding to the OP.

Also note that you can login to paypal and cancel a preapproved vendor
arrangement anytime before they take more money. It's not like giving
someone a credit card and then they "accidentally" charge you again
after you cancel service.