[asterisk-biz] NAT Solutions?

GlobalOfficePhone globalofficephone at gmail.com
Sat Mar 3 16:27:05 MST 2007

Currently, mostly STUN. Seems to work with many residential routers. But, as
you rightly point out out, doesn't work with routers that have symmetrical
firewall or something weird that STUN doesn't handle.

If you build an "SER / OpenSER server with MediaProxy" , can you please
share your experience and show me how you did it?

There is also a rudimentary open source Session Border Controller OpenSBC at
http://opensipstack.org/ but I haven't tried it (Not a Linux type).

Regards,