[asterisk-biz] VOIP ITSP warning

Andrew Latham lathama at lathama.com
Sat Mar 3 15:40:01 MST 2007

All

I foresee Voipjet getting notes like this for the longterm.  When you
are a good, cost effective, simple service (outbound only, no monthly
exp, etc...) you will garner enemies.  I use Voipjet. I love Voipjet
because I can add them to the priority of an outbound extension and
use them if I want(read as _I have a choice_).  Long story short, the
more nasty grams that hit the list, the more I look at the companies
because they could be great.....

Food for thought from a satisfied Voipjet customer.  I would list all
the services I use and suggest but thats a secret.

Andrew