[asterisk-biz] Recent REMOTE CRASH BUG

Matt mhoppes at gmail.com
Sat Mar 3 15:08:11 MST 2007

I'd beg to differ with you, Kevin.  I think the card DOES have influence on
the BioS.   The Digium card comes up as UNKNOWN Network Interface in the
BioS and goes on the same IRQ as the Network Cards (in a Dell 2950).   The
Sangoma card comes up as UNKNOWN Network Interface and goes on its own IRQ.

That's enough evidence for me.