[asterisk-biz] VOIP ITSP warning

Steve Totaro stotaro at asteriskhelpdesk.com
Fri Mar 2 16:41:33 MST 2007

Kim,

Not saying that you are lying, but it is OK to admit when you are wrong.
Either way, you need to double check your messages before you send them.

"Gentleman,

Actually, that was a mis-send on my part. I had meant to forward the
message
to an associate of mine, and inadvertently sent it out the the mailing
list... Although I will add that I do understand what the original
writer
was referring to."

http://lists.digium.com/pipermail/asterisk-biz/2007-February/019862.html

Thanks,