[asterisk-biz] VOIP ITSP warning

Matthew Rubenstein email at mattruby.com
Fri Mar 2 15:47:21 MST 2007

	I like seeing *accurate* complaints about vendors on this list, when
they're not so much "airing out feelings" and more "consumer reports" of
factual experiences. Of course I want to see the reports only after the
usual (and maybe some attempts at extraordinary) channels with the
vendor have been attempted. And I of course filter any reports by the
credibility of the reporter, weighted by past experience with them on
this list and elsewhere and cross-referenced to corroborating research.
The vendor's response is also taken into account, including if they do
not respond.

	I don't like relying on whether a vendor is a "good guy" unless I'm
planning to have a beer with them. I like actual performance reports,
including rapid turnaround on customer service. The more info the
better, especially in the relative vacuum of coverage of Asterisk VoIP
carriers.

(C) Matthew Rubenstein