[asterisk-biz] VOIP ITSP warning

Paul ast2005 at 9ux.com
Fri Mar 2 13:51:15 MST 2007

Maybe it would be better to warn voipjet about you. Last time I paid
voipjet, they were using the "standard" paypal method which requires the
account holder to approve the transaction. They could not get my money
without my approval. I doubt the second transaction is unauthorized. You
probably authorized it in error. The right way to do it is to login to
paypal and be sure the first transaction is not there before you
authorize a second one.